You can replace a Poly Cloud Relay for any reason such as VM environment changes to your network, or if you are instructed to do so by Poly Global Support.
- Download the latest Poly Cloud Relay software available for the VM environment.
- Deploy the new Poly Cloud Relay with a unique IP address and integrate it with the Poly Cloud Services portal.
Note: When you add a new, or replace a Poly Cloud Relay, you must use a new IP address.
- If the previous relay is no longer needed, you should remove it.
- Within your VM environment, power down the relay.
- Within the Poly Cloud Service Administration portal, go to Infrastructure Devices to view the list of integrated cloud relays.
- Select the relay in the list and click Delete.
- Within your VM environment, delete the relay that is no longer in use.